HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» woof woof's bio
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 pm by woof

» Oh where oh where have are little wolfies gone?
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 am by Draxion

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:58 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 pm by Guest

» Hidden Secrets NEW SITE
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 pm by Guest

» Heroes and legends pack
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm by Guest

» Chaotic Origin [phpbb]
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 pm by Guest

» Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm by Aero

» Where has everyone gone?
Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:55 pm by Calypso

Top posting users this month
No user
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Sister Sites
Sotu v2 Sotu v2
Affiliates
SORDID SECRETS Ruins of Wildwood!
Imporia Lunari Addunt
Vote for us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Forum Roleplay Top 100 Canine Sites Copacetic
Copyrights
Site © New Dawn Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners. Dawnthieves.

Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Empty
PostSubject: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:26 pm

What is life when it cannot be lived? Is there a flower that dies every single day and blossom the next morning? These questions confused the young fae to believe indifferent of her expectations, for now she tread along side her newly appointed leader with a rank she could not be more blessed with. Delta. The words whispered solemnly in the pits at the back of her dark abyss of a mind and further more did she come to realize that she was now a part of something more. Something that would bring a new beginning to her as well as a blossomed life to others that she intend to meet sooner or later amongst the pack's rule. Their numbers were low, considering the emptiness she found hidden beneath rocks and behind trees to find there were barely a soul left in sight. It was like a ghost town here, but specks of life were slowly springing up with the becoming of spring and soon it will flourish once more, she believed with pure hope. She looked to the Lord that ruled these lands to whom she thought held the mind of a great leader and beautiful aura of independence. She saw hope - a brightness to what could not be compared to even the sun, a beauty that meant more to her than she had ever seen and knew she would never see again.

He was slightly bigger than her, an average torso and length for a male such as he, though compared to her, she was fragile, yet mighty above all. It had crossed her mind several times of how charming he was to even the slightest angle from the side of her gaze. Her orbs found the golden sparks that danced around the brute's irises to be hypnotizing, but she was quick to find her control and composed herself to act civil and mature, "If you are taking me to your den to speak in privacy, need I remind you that there has to be some form of conversation to begin here, my Lord." Apocalypse payed little attention to glancing to the leader at her side, brushing her delicate and honey gray hairs over the side of her shoulder against his as they walked in sync to the destination of where he slept and resided. Her eyes traveled around her, memorized by the land's marvelous features and prized territories to that she hoped to explore when the time was given. She made soft sounds of amusement under her breath that breathed out into the crisp, cold air, sending it into a puff of smoke that smelt of her last meal.

The opening of a comforting mouth cleared before her beneath the roots of a tree, leading into what she presumed to be the Alpha's den according to his enriched scent plastered against the walls and ground of it's foundation, "I appreciate the welcoming into your home, my Lord, but what do you make of this other than privacy amongst the dividing line?" She moved carefully inside the den on silent, small paws, ducking her head so that it could not be bumped off the ceiling as she emerged gracefully into the deeper main region of the home. It was warm and surely blocked away from all patterns of the wind for the harsher times to keep the Alpha from freezing through cold nights. Apocalypse never took her gaze away from him when they collided, sending him not even a smile, for her emotions displayed nothing more than even seriousness, "Tell me, Sire, what are your ambitions of this pack you strive to run and what is your reason behind it? Your numbers I've detected are low, but gaining slowly with time. I have hope for this pack that it will be strong one day soon enough. But patience is key, and all that I ask is that you answer my questions as long as my answers to your dying questions in return." Apocalypse released herself to allow a ghost of a sly smile curl at her maw to the Alpha, curling her tail around her side as she lowered her haunches to rest peacefully on the den's floor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Walking into the den for warmth, he was fronted with the question that stopped him in his tracks. "Although this land belongs to the pack, it is not always as safe as it seems. This is the safest place in the land, no wind to carry our words, no storm to deceive us, no words to be stolen from us." he said as he laid across from her. This land, this pack, is not what it once was. "All of the pack, northern, eastern, and western, all held terrible angers against each other. But the northern pack was the worst of all, every wolf showed no mercy, not even to pups." he said as his eyes met hers.

"But I cannot say that this pack were the light to save either. I was apart of the war between all the packs. I have done somethings that I am not proud of. But I never forgot who I was either. I tried my best to save every pup I came across, but with the arrival of the northern pack, there was no hope. The former alpha of the western pack was no saint. He was just as cruel as the wolves of the northern pack, but still had his senses. In the end, no one can live forever. He was killed during the war, along with the other wolves of my pack. I barely escaped with my life as well as a few other wolves from the other packs." he said looking down at the ground. Temple closed his eyes, seeing the fire of the war that destroyed everything it touched. Even a kiss to a grass would cause it to lose life and meaning. His head began to pound even more as the thought, the memory of it all, invaded the walls of his mind.

Temple shook the feeling away and turned to look at the gold wolfs eyes once more. "I plan to restore this pack the way it should have been. Not as an army, but as a place for wolves of every kind to go to for salvation. This does not mean that we wont have an army, every wolf must learn to fight in order to defend one another as well as there own self. I have considered the thought that it will take time to rebuild and I am willing to give it as much time as it needs. But with spring approaching, more wolves are sure to show up." he said. The wind was whispering into the den, sending small chills down his spine as he remembered how cold it was. The growl of his stomach reminded him that he needed to eat. But he would have to wait for the snow storm to pass if he is to find and catch anything. "So tell me, what is it that brought you here? What is your name?" he said not remembering if he had asked her for her name before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Perhaps he had not heard her finely the first, but that no longer mattered. She was to be committed to this individual, and she had promised all questions, even if they had already been answered, were to hold an ending to his dying words. The thought to what brought her here was too much to even consider simple, for she was in fact lost when coming here, a mere luck of the draw in finding shelter to what she couldn't before. Apocalypse let out a long sigh before returning her brighten gaze to the leader, merely nodding that she'd speak up, "My name is Apocalypse. Pardon me above the strangeness within my calling, but my parents found the uniqueness within the name and I've never held the want to change it. As for my reason, what's there to say? I come here from a segregated pack. We were all forced to flee beneath Mother Nature's power and since then, I have not seen my parents, nor previous packmates... I needed a home, a place where I could call home, that is.. and fortunately enough, your pack opened into my benefit." Her tone softened the further she spoke of it - the realization coming more known and her shoulders' tensing showed it.

She cleared her thought at the thought of listening to his past and how the pack was formed. Reminding herself what was safe to say or not at all so that old ties were not dug up to the present, "I'll help you, my Lord. I wish nothing more than for those dreams to come true. My words are nothing but the truth, and this is coming from someone who has seen packs divide and conquer, as well as become together in a matter of love. I'm terribly sorry for your losses. You may not believe me when I speak of such things, but I do know how it feels. I will help you in restoring life to this pack and bringing strength with numbers." Apocalypse looked to her leader with great pride, moving swiftly near him in small, cautious strides till the point she would find his comfort zone. When she detected his discomfort, or perhaps allowed her, she moved to that boundary and gentle nuzzled the side of his shoulder in a friendly gesture. She knew what it was like to see things burn and be torn apart, how heart-breaking and horrid - lonely to feel. Her master did not deserve such things. All he simply wished for was a pack, and she would strive to do that for him; with him. The faely was fairly certain that she could learn to like her Alpha soon, but only time could do that much. Returning to her position at the other side of the den, she sat and looked out through the mouth of his home. The sun was already rising up from the ground and soon meals will be pouncing through the nearby meadows of the pack territories.

Her stomach rumbled with discomfort, making her bite the inner side of her cheek and lowly growl to herself to keep her distracted in thinking of food. Then naturally, the fae gave up on fighting herself and brought herself to all fours, stretching the lengths of her body until narrowing her gaze to the Alpha male, "I shall return soon." Without another word left, Apocalypse took no more time in emerging out of the den, lingering away from it's warmth and stepping into the broad light that shined against her glossy coat. She stood at the den's opening, shaking away the debris and clinging flakes of snow that were left before taking a search around the area. The fae moved away from the den, sniffing at the ground and scratching at it to find a stronger scent that had been left behind to give her a better indication where a meal would be hiding. Once found, she ran after the scent and came slowly across a dead log. It reeked of rodent feces, which made her believe that something was living inside it. With strong paws, she pushed the log over and there sent two hares darting out of it. She took off. Pumping her legs into the ground and over large objects with her tongue lolled out the side of her mouth that was wide open for the chase. Both were panting, but soon Apocalypse got the advantage, trampling over the prey and catching it between her mouth to snap quickly out of life.

This would not be there meal. If she wanted the Alpha to see her abilities, she would have to prove it and all of that she could do. She set the lifeless animal at the center of an empty clearing and hid herself, rubbing against the log so it's strong scent rubbed against her own, masking it so that prey could not sense it as much. When she hid on the other side of the dead log, she waited until finally a coyote began to tread on through. A smile curled upon her golden grey maw as she watched the larger scrawny prey nibble and sniff at the hare, climbing further into her trap as it put it's haunches directed into her position. Licking her lips, she moved over the log and pushed off it to land on the coyote, which yelled, but was silenced as Apocalypse quickly broke it's neck. Seeing the hare was no good now that the coyote had eaten most of it, she took the initiative to drag the scrawny dog by it's leg back to the den where the Alpha awaits. Her eyes met with the leader happily, sending him a satisfied smile as she brought the meal back into the den, "Figured you were hungry." She replied shyly for the first time, flattening her ears back as she pushed the meal closer to Temple. It was natural for the Alpha to feed first, the pups before them of course, and then the rest of the pack once after. "The rest we can use to stock the food pile for the rest to feed on.." Apocalypse smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:14 am

The scent of the coyote quickly filled the cavern walls of the den as well as Temples nostrils. Would this be considered cannibalism? It didn't matter at this point for it was the way nature worked. It was beautiful like that. One soul having its life deprived to survive the life of the predator. But Temple knew first to thank the prey for its gift before feeding. As Temple walked towards the gift that was presented before him, he knelt down and bowed his head. "Lorem gratiam dedisti, ut amici tibi consistere." was spoken by him. He looked to the she wolf named Apocalypse. "Nicely done. This should hold us over for morrow." He was truly impressed at her ability to take down the prey so easily. But even more when she spoke of storing; she was right. If they are to survive long enough to see the days go by, they needed to catch as much prey and store it. Temple began to feast on the carcass of the coyote, slicing easily through the skin and meat to reach the main parts. The juices began to swim through his teeth, making him crave more and more. But that did not overcome his senses. He stepped aside and allowed Apocalypse to feed.

Temple wondered why she was granted the name Apocalypse, it was unique indeed, but also mysterious. He listened carefully to her as she spoke of her separation with her pack. The stories of loss and forgotten had always made a home in his heart, for he knew it all to well. It always seemed to bring up his past, but his outlook on positive ora seemed to help a bit. "I am sorry to hear that. I do hope one day you will find them. For now, this is your home, should you come across them again, you have my leave to go. But this will be your home for as long as you stay." he said in a sincere voice, moving closer to lick the side of her muzzle and then backing away.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Every feature, muscle and emotion stopped abruptly in their place of movement and function as she was greeted by the friendliness of his tongue against her fur. The air became thin and she had no oxygen left to breathe in through to her lung cavities. She held her breath till the space was divided and he moved to his food upon the other side of the den. Apocalypse looked away in spite of finding an isolated place within her mind to rest, carefully nodding to his gift of allowing her stay here. She was grateful of that, and knew to exceed well during her time upon these grounds, though perhaps another side of her enjoyed being here - permanently, "Your sympathy is not needed, my Lord. I've learned to get over it once my beloved relatives perished and I had gone my separate path as well as the lonesome survivors. I have no other reason to leave this place, for I believe this is my last, and most rightful destination..." The fae could not bare to look in straight-forwards into the eyes to what she presumed was rationality and trust. She had trusted almost too many and cared for even more, and with that, the ones she could not saved died beneath her paws. The she-wolf then knew to make the switch, and suddenly all the pain was locked. She turned off her emotions, and left all there was to survive beneath the surface. Her eyes shut and then slowly opened to see the mouth of the cave, small icicles jutting down from the tops to what crystallized in her pupils, "This is my home now.." She said ever so quietly.

Apocalypse shook her head slightly away as the food was given to her once he was finished, for her appetite had diminished along with her soul in the time she was lost in her thoughts. The honey golden grey fae looked to her master with an attempted smile to relieve his beings and worries upon his newly appointed Delta, she did not wish to risk or waste the poor brute's attention enough as it was. He had things to do, duties to be fulfilled and a pack to run. She did not need to be a distraction. Swallowing roughly, she brought herself to her paws quickly in an awkward-like stance and stuttered, "Yes.. well, I.. Forgive me, my Lord, but.." The fae bowed her head and took the rest of the meal between her jaws before removing herself from the den to head out, "..I believe it'd be best I go.. I wouldn't want to bother you anymore.." she mumbled and sighed sadly as she trudged through the snow. Apocalypse refused to feel, to give in to her emotions and let the glow in her heart encase her. She said nothing as she put more space between them in each step, slowly finding herself lost in trying to make it to the clearing. A trail of coyote blood followed her as she dragged it, grunting as she stumbled and held it higher, shaking her head slowly in dismay of her actions towards the male in leaving without his blessing. You're terrible. A complete and ignorant little fae. The voice bellowed at her like thunder would in the case of a storm, making her whimper internally, for she feared it when it spoke. Stop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:50 pm

He watched as Apocalypse walked out with her share of the food after apologizing for something he didn't quite understand. She seemed troubled, as though she was hiding something, bottling it up. But Temple
knew that you can only feel a jar up so much. He couldn't help but feel guilty that maybe he had did something wrong. 'Maybe I should...' he thought to himself but didn't finish.

He began to follow her out of the cave a few steps before speaking. "Wait, Apocalypse." he said after following her out of the cave. It was still cold, but he hadn't noticed it. The only thing that he had noticed was the chill that he felt when his thought began to run. It was more of nervousness, the more he came closer to her, the more his heart was beating faster. For some strange reason, he felt it hard to find words when he spoke to her, something that was very uncommon for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:09 pm

The fae stood frozen in the stillness of time, her fur pressed against her side for how strong the winds blew passed her and the side of her face burned with it's crisped brisk winter bites. She looked over her shoulder at him in dismay, betrayal almost as she had gone against his blessing to leave. With the simple excuse of silence, she defeatedly turned her body in the direction of his presence and tried to hold her head high, but failed to do so, slowly extending her snout towards the ground as her green hues faded, "I'm fine." she whispered. Being bottled up for so long was painful enough as it is, now a figure was developing around her, along with the knowing she was with a pack's friendliness. But her walls were bending, and crumbling, she needed something to support it, to hide it - strength. In yet, she felt weakened by it's power, and the time was ticking till she'd finally find herself buried beneath the surface of her emotions, "really.. you mustn't worry about me.. I'm fine.", she attempted to say louder, only realizing that she was repeating herself.

Apocalypse safely removed the carcass to place beneath her paws in an almost protective manner, oblivious to her own strange actions with little knowing with what went on a far from her reach. Blood coated some spots of her pawsteps from the den to the distance where she stood from Temple. His beauty, his magnificence was astounding, and how proudly he carried himself was all to that she could ever want in herself to discover. She would probably never see such things unless she tried hard enough, but knew it would be impossible with the way she believed. Her green eyes glanced up at him from the blanketed white floor, saddened only with herself, "You'll just be wasting your time.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:26 am

He continued to approach her, showing strength with each step. Temple stood in front of, admiring every aspect of her physical being. Sensing every feeling she was showing, but hiding at the same time. The thin outline of gold on her fur, reflecting what little sunlight there was, the air kissing him, but strangely feeling warm. Her glistening green eyes, reminding him of a luscious field he used to run through as a pup. Everything that she was, made him feel at a time of peace and ease.

Observing her once more, he moved in and licked her muzzle. "Don't say that, you are not a waste of time." he said calmly and gently. "What is it that bothers you? I know there's something that you're trying to keep bottled up." he said looking sternly, but showing care as he gazed into her eyes. Many thing were going through his mind about her. Had he done something wrong? Did he make a mistake showing her affection? There were many question, concerns that he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 am

I couldn't resist trying at least on my phone. Sorry it sucks.

The golden fae looked at him with concern and sighed, knowing of how her ways seemed to run too many steps ahead of her. Apocalypse swallowed hard and took the risk of finding comfort amongst her leader's side. Her slender shoulder leaned warmly against his and she tilted in her body closer to find his rise of temperature within his torso to be relieving almost. "But I am.." she mumbled and pursed her lips to seal flat before gaining the composure to answer completely. "Its complicating... perhaps I am a bit of a dramatic but things have become unfairly messy about my parted past." She tilted her snout inwards and hid her eyes into the thickness of his grey shaded fur so he could not really see what was so easy to identify from her hues, "I keep things bottled so I don't have to worry or fear others when they leave. I'm used to wolves leaving or dying before me... so I taught myself to not care or let them know I care so they will not be upset when my life has ended and I don't have to mourn over them.." Apocalypse sighed heavily and nodded stubbornly at her poor reason but it was true. He deserved everything including the truth if he was willing enough to put up with her for however long. She needed more time to herself she thought quietly between long pauses.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Temple nuzzled her softly, showing that he cares. "Enough" as he continued to nuzzle her, "I don't care what others or even you think of yourself, you are not a waste of my time." Temple took a moment to look at her, noticing a tear fall so delicately from her eyes. Those beautiful eyes. It was more of a small droplet edging out of an emerald cave that reflected the rays of the sun, showing the variation of colors it carried. Something that was very rare to see, but her eyes showed it.

"No matter what you do, you are always going to be hurt, but don't keep everyone out so you won't get hurt. If you keep everyone out, no one will care if you die, you will never be remembered, you would have never existed. It's apart of life, but its the beautiful part. This life that will live now is nothing but a test to see if we are worthy in living in paradise. No matter what, you will be the one I care for the most." he said in a strong but caring way. His noble thoughts and words had never been chosen more carefully than now. She looked so out of place, as if this world was not her own, but that's what Temple liked about her. How different she was, not of the ordinary, just different. This was what had made her catch him. Everything was of the ordinary, the trees, the prey, the wind, sun, grass, snow, everything, but not her. He grinned at a thought that he had hoped would come true, but with time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:42 pm

~Time-Skips to when they part~

OOC: ^^ Sorry, dear for this, figured we could time-lapse from here and finally make an ending to it.
If you wish for more adventure, PM me and we can think of adventures or ideas for a next potential
thread? Love chu<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]   Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep Calm & Carry On [Temple]
Page 1 of 1