HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» woof woof's bio
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 pm by woof

» Oh where oh where have are little wolfies gone?
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 am by Draxion

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:58 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 pm by Guest

» Hidden Secrets NEW SITE
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 pm by Guest

» Heroes and legends pack
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm by Guest

» Chaotic Origin [phpbb]
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 pm by Guest

» Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm by Aero

» Where has everyone gone?
Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:55 pm by Calypso

Top posting users this month
No user
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Sister Sites
Sotu v2 Sotu v2
Affiliates
SORDID SECRETS Ruins of Wildwood!
Imporia Lunari Addunt
Vote for us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Forum Roleplay Top 100 Canine Sites Copacetic
Copyrights
Site © New Dawn Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners. Dawnthieves.

Home Is Where It's At

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Home Is Where It's At Empty
PostSubject: Home Is Where It's At   Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:35 am

As Temple reached the den, he noticed that Kalila was gone. But another strange scent filled his nose. Temple sniffed for more of what was at the borders. "Another rogue." he said, almost glad but at the same time concerned. "Well then, I'm guessing Kalila went to welcome our guest. Guess I should check it out too." he said as he began following the scent. Once again, he was heading back to the pack borders to see what new arrivals awaited. "Hopefully this one will bring something good with them, no one gets a free ride here." he thought to himself as he left the den to travel back to the pack's border.

--Exit to Pack Borders--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Home Is Where It's At Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Is Where It's At   Home Is Where It's At Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:15 am

So here he was again, back at the den by himself. Letting a sigh escape him, Temple laid down and rested his head on his paws. "Hopefully more will come soon." he said to himself. He was not trying to make it a challenge to accept members into the pack, for he desperately needed members. Trying to forget the thought of everything that was happening, Temple closed his eyes and drifted down the river of sleep. His last thought was if he would always be alone, but only time would be able to answer that question.

His dreams covered the world of reality like a blanket, leaving no sign of the real world in sight. The only thing that stood out was a small dark figure. Smoke appeared to be rising from it like that of a fog machine; covering the ground so that it to became invisible. The dark mist began to crawl towards Temple as he ran away from it. But he could not run forever, and he could not outrun his fears, hate, anger, and sorrows. Temple awoken as soon as he fell asleep, panting heavily and wide eyed. "I need something to drink." said Temple as he rested his head on his paws, looking out into the forest from the entrance of the den.
Back to top Go down

Home Is Where It's At
Page 1 of 1