HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» woof woof's bio
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:21 pm by woof

» Oh where oh where have are little wolfies gone?
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 am by Draxion

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:58 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:25 pm by Guest

» Hidden Secrets NEW SITE
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:41 pm by Guest

» Heroes and legends pack
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm by Guest

» Chaotic Origin [phpbb]
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 pm by Guest

» Live Long & Prosper [East Pack Meeting]
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:33 pm by Aero

» Where has everyone gone?
Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:55 pm by Calypso

Top posting users this month
No user
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Sister Sites
Sotu v2 Sotu v2
Affiliates
SORDID SECRETS Ruins of Wildwood!
Imporia Lunari Addunt
Vote for us!
Top 50 Wolf RPG Forum Roleplay Top 100 Canine Sites Copacetic
Copyrights
Site © New Dawn Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners. Dawnthieves.

Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Blizzard quickly grabbed Rain seeing the alpha attack the brown male once more she turned her head putting Rain on her back locking her view from the fight " These two don't seem to know when to stop!" she said to herself running into the woods to hollow log putting Rain in it" Rain I don't want you to see any blood or dead bodies" she told her before running back to the border to see what was going on. Blizzard was worried that Rain was going to run off again and get killed she just hoped that the two males would stop it soon. Blizzard didn't want to walk in the middle of the fight to stop it but she had no choice if she wouldn't one of the males might end up getting killed so she walked up in the middle of the border and shouted "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW YOUR GONNA END UP KILLING YOURSELF!"  she stepped back some incase the two males attacked her.

Last edited by Blizzard on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roycee

Roycee

Character Info
Pack: Northern Pack
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:58 pm

It took possibly every ounce of self control Roycee had to not go over and sink his teeth into the annoying she-wolf with her stupid, foolish pup. If he wanted to he could end the pups life right then and there along with the female. Karou he had no problem with at the moment, it was just the other two and if he made it into the pack he would make sure to give them rightful punishment no matter what rank he held. Shaking all distractions from his mind and leaving all thoughts aside the brute peeled his lips back, exposing his sharp, white canines that lied within his mouth.

With a sardonic looks coming onto his face, Roycee took a mental note of all the male’s movements. He didn't seem all high and mighty to him, just some undeserving wolf with a rank much higher than himself, one that he didnt deserve. Granted Roycee didn't think he deserved alpha either but this wolf was far from getting the things that came with it. In a short nick of time, the alpha lunged forward towards his neck but he lowered his neck protecting it while he pushed the brute back. It was a common attack method, to aim for the neck right away, and it was a stupid one.

It made wolves, like himself, know what's coming before it even happened. Making some distance between the ‘Alpha’ he growled loudly, not for him but to tell the female and pup on the side lines to shut up. Not lingering any more, the male lunged forward aiming for the brutes neck to throw him off and then at the last moment sidestepped to the left; slashing down the alpha’s side near his upper rib. Gaining again some distance between the both of them Roycee raised his hackles, fur on end practically reaching for the sky. With his paws splayed out beneath the dirt, he evenly balanced his weight making his movements to be swift and fast.

With his form low the brute watched as the male came forward towards him, bodies colliding the alpha had slammed into Roycee’s body probably trying to knock him over but failed. From 3 years of fighting Roycee knew how to keep himself steady even when a hard force pushes into him. Though he did stumble back a bit but thats all.  It came as a surprise when he dove head first at the brute’s leg, jaws snapping wildly. Lifting his paws, the male danced over the Earth awkwardly, attempting to avoid the bites; however, he wasn’t about to move away.

He swung around to face the other male, but forgot to keep his feet moving. Snap.  A sharp bite on one of his hind legs was enough for him to jerked his limb away from the other wolf quickly before any real damage was caused. That would leave a bruise, he could tell because it already throbbed in pain It would slow him down a bit also. Separating himself from the alpha Roycee sidewalked his teeth bared as a snarl seeped out from his closed fangs. Leaving no more time, he ran at Paradox with full speed from the opposite side of him.

His form lay low to the earth until the moment before he reached his target and at that moment his haunches crouched underneath him, launching him upward, his open jaws clasping around his stifle, his maxilla grasping the inside of his  thigh and his mandible gripping to the outer side. Muscles tightened, his powerful jaw closing down and immediately his neck bulged as he completed the motion, hopefully fracturing the humerus a bit. As soon as his paws were back upon the earth he thrashed, tearing the stifle as he shook his head and with one forceful pull, pulling the alpha’s leg from under him throwing the male on his back.

Only then letting go Roycee would secure the alpha’s muzzle in his own, closing down tightly while his forepaws held the brute down. He wasn't above the alpha but more so to the side. It would be stupid to fully be on the brute, it would make his underside vulnerable to attack. Closing his jaw tighter Roycee would motion to the front of the alpha. His underbelly near the others face while his forepaws held the male down in dirt. Using his hind paws claws he reared one upward scratching at the alpha’s face, hopefully raking good enough to make Paradox bleed.

((Just if you didn't know, the stifle is a dogs or wolf's knee. The maxilla is the upper jaw while the Mandible is the lower jaw. To see a dogs knee with more information about it click the link here. -----> Click me )
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character Info
Mate: none

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:55 pm

as blizzard lifts me up onto her back my heart starts to race. i lay down on her back listening to her heart beat, big thumps go on and on, i look over to the brown wolf who is now bearing his teeth. i can feel he wants to rip me to peices, i would feel the same was hi, i stop thinking and i hide my head in bizzards fur afraid of the brown wolf.

as blizzared lowers me in to a hollow tree i start to wonder if i would have been better with my mother, i mean none of this would be happening if i had just asked to stay with mum. as blizzard ran back to the border.
"as much as your right blizzard i cant stand here and do nothing, i could get killed" i say to myself. i run to the other side of the hollow log to find my self in a hole, i piull my self out and i keep walking, i look around at the un touched snow and white covered leaves.
"the woods look like there made of crystals!" i say looking around at it all, its never like this at home, always hot and stuffy. my ears flicker at the slight sound of fighting of the brown wolf and paradox.
"dad!" i shout just thinking about paradox being the only family i have left, i turn sprinting back to the border, i push through the snow, but as i get to the bush that hides the fighting i start to think, what if my dad is already dead and im the next one if i go out there, i shake the possibiltys from my head and i run out to see dad on the floor and that brown wolf on him. my mind goes and i run at the brown wolf trying to push him off, i bite the brown wolfs back foot trying to sink my small pup teatah in to it. with no luck i go back to pushing the wolf and growing.
"get off my dad you sick son of a omega"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Blizzard gasped seeing Rain by the brown male biting hi she quickly grabbed her putting her in the bush " Stay here i'll try to save him!" she sad turning running toward the brown male takling him pinning him to the ground she turned her head to look at the black male then turned her attention back to the brown male " I tried to reason with you but you have forced me to do this!" she said to the male getting a grip on his throat she didn't want to kill him so she just bit down enough to make him start bleeding. Blizzard kept the male pinned as she lifted her head from biting him if the male tried to attack she would have to try to dodge the attack. She kept her eyes on the male with just a little bit of blood dripping from her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Roycee

Roycee

Character Info
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Pinning the male down, a growl emerged from his clenched jaws making it sound more of a grunt. Securing his grip he continued to rake his claws down the alpha’s face, going every direction so he could destroy the alpha’s face completely. Near the eyes, head, ears, just everywhere to make sure the brute bleed. Lifting his own ears upwards a sound caught his attention which was that of the pup.

The small female was growling, biting at his hind paw to get him off her potential father. 'Pest....' He rumbled, with the paw he used to claw at the alpha he forcefully pushed it back, kicking the pup hard away from him. The female was getting on his nerves and if the pup kept it up he would be sure to end its petty life, whether she was the heir of his maybe alpha.

Going back to the black brute beneath him a sharp pain hit his side and he was soon on the ground, it was when he looked up he saw it was the annoying female ‘Blizzard’ who had tackled him. Snarling he watched her look back at the black male, probably trying to see if he was ok. No sooner did she turn back to face him, He growled. “Too late” Leaning upwards Roycee he sunk his teeth quickly into her jaw, her jawline to be more specific as she had tried to bite his neck.

He knew that doing this was dangerous, but he didn't care at the moment.  He dug his teeth, and this time making sure his teeth went deeply inside of her jaw, right into the crease line and digging straight under her zygomatic process of squamosal, and under her squamosal.  One false move from the both of them and he could permanently break her jaw, leaving it useless to about everything.

She wouldn't be able to chew, talk or really anything. She would either die from starvation or die from the amount of  blood that would come out. With one of his hind legs he wrapped it around one of hers, pulling it back towards him he pushed with his forepaws on her chest. Pulling her leg out from under her she would have fell to the side and with Roycee still latched in a deadly grip he would have been on top of her as she hit the snow.

Pinning her to the ground, he made sure to push all his weight on top of her. He was all muscle, while she was fur and mush. There wouldn't be any chance of her to push him off her unless Karou or Paradox came to her rescue which he highly doubted. With her beneath him he brought up his hind paw again, clawing furiously at her vulnerable underbelly tearing and shredding each time he went back and forth.

Digging his teeth deeper into her neck he twisted his head a bit, showing or actually letting her feel a bit of the pain that would come if someone was to push him off or if she was to move. In his current position he could tear her neck out, leaving her to die in her own pool of blood. He would only let go if Blizzard submitted and stayed out of the fight he was trying to have with Paradox.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Blizzard yelped feeling the brown male sink his teeth into her and pinning her to the ground she refused to give up if she submitted then the male would attack Rain probably she didn't want to take that chance. Blizzard tried to push the male off over her but it was no use he was way stronger than her " GET OFF ME YOU MANGY MUTT!" she yelled at the male. He seemed like a bad boy he didn't know when to stop the fighting Blizzard bared her teeth as the male sunk his teeth into her neck she wanted this stupid mutt to just stop and leave! Rain was watching from the near by bush she would hate for her to see Blizzard get killed but she had no choice Rain would have to see blood dripping from Blizzards jaw and neck.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Everything that broke out seemed to happen all at once and Karou couldn't seem to keep up; everyone was turning their aggression on each other and Karou couldn't help but sit back and laugh her heart out. This was amusing to her in every way, and she wanted a turn to "wrestle". Lifting herself, Karou let out barks of encouragement to the battle before she watched the pup try to fight off the brown male. Padding towards all of them, Karou dodged wolves as one leapt at the other and so on. "Alright everyone..enough." She giggled, realizing that they had jobs to do and this fighting would get them no where. Lifting her long fluffy banner, Karou let out a loud bark, trying to stop this though she noticed that, that too, would do nothing. Watching as the annoying other winter furred female was pinned, Karou looked at Paradox with a smile before she padded over to Roycee and Blizzard, clearing her throat.

"Though the sight of this other female being taught a lesson is amazing, I think you should let go. Your real fight, love, is with this alpha, is it not? We don't need another useless fight! Let her go, brown wolf, and turn your attention back to where it belongs." turning her brown optics to the female being pinned down, Karou stared down at her. "And as for you, well dear, I highly suggest you pick your fights wisely next time, yes?. I mean, shame on you; look at the mess you've gotten yourself into!" Tsk-ing, Karou rolled her shoulders, looking from the two with a smile before she looked at the pup who seemed to be the reason Blizzard was caught in this mess;"the same goes for you, pup. Look at what you got Blizzard into! Shame,shame." With one last glance at the three of them, Karou then looked towards the alpha, tilting her head in a bow manner. "My dearest apologies, sir. It seems things have gotten out of hand! I apologize if we have displeased you in any way!" Lowering her long tail, Karou then glared down at Roycee and Blizzard, hoping that they would end the silly pup play.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Character Info
Mate: none

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:37 am

I tug on the wolf's foot again, but as I do I feel a forceful kick in my side, the kick sends me falling to the ground. As my body hits the ground I give a loud yelp, I look down at my side and I see a small bit of blood coming out and through my fur.
I pull my self up and I scamper off to the hollow log, I crawl inside the log and I lay down seeing that I haven't slept since my mum put me here. As I lay down to sleep I yip from the pain were I now have a claw wound. I put my head in my paws and I start to cry.
"mummy why did you leave me, I wish you were here with me to keep me safe!"
the ears dampen my fur and change the color of it to light ginger to a dark browny ginger. I wipe my eyes with my paw. The rays of light beam though the holes in the log like lazers, I hold out my paw in the one of the rays, the warm spring sun heats my paw up slightly. The thought of the sun makes me think of the times when Mr and my brother buster would lay in the spring sun and play tag I  the grass lands. How I wish that could happen again. But the sounds of got steps stop my vision, I glance back over my shoulder to see small hooves. I pull my body round to face the hooves, who's hooves are they I think to myself. I crawl forward through the log to the other end and I peak my head out. I look up and to my surprise the hinge that I'm trying to see wants to see me Me to
a small deer fawn lowers it's head to meet its noes with mine.
"ahhhhh"
I throw my self back.
The small fawn must think it's a game because it jumps back and bounces around and does a funny sound, it then come forward and puts it's head down again watching me inside be log motionless,waiting for me to do something back. I decided to play along with it. I walk out of the log and I bow down in to a playful bow. The fawn bounces again and jumps back in to a tree. I yip but then disaster strikes. The mother deer jumps out of the covers bit of the forest and rears up at me kickin out at me with nits massive hooves. I go it to a ball and I scream terrified I might get hit. But then I do the first thing that comes to mind.
"HELP!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)   Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling the Alpha (Border Acceptance, Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2